Monday, July 26, 2010

blood work


Went in today to get the blood test done. 6 tubes total. Let's hope i'll learn some new info when i call my rheumy in two days. So after getting that done i took a pred pill today, i'm hoping it'll help a bit since the blood is now done i figured it couldn't hurt to have it now.

Oh i've been reading the book "out of joint" by mary felstiner, i'm hooked I downloaded in on kindle for my phone and macbook, cause the sony ereader store didn't have it :( but either way i highly recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got/get good news from your doc! Also, not too sure why it says I deleted that comment. Hrm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little something for you at my blog.
    http://ohboy-boys.blogspot.com/2010/07/winning-award-sharing-it-with-15-others.html

    ReplyDelete