Monday, January 25, 2010

Stress!!!


Dear Stress,

You have been visiting me a lot lately. My dear friend Mr. ipod has been saving me on many occasions throughout this past month and without him I don't know what I'd do. I just want to tell you that me & him together will conquer you time and time again. I know this is only the beginning but please prepare yourself for defeat, because I will not let you win. You may not know this but the more you appear the worse it makes me feel and sometimes it causes my RA to flare up and well that's something I really don't appreciate. You see, I now have medications that will help keep my RA down so even if you two are partners in crime you will not get the best of me. I will always have a back up, so please stay away.

Love,

Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment